I’ve traveled by myself for work and have traveled for leisure. Most of the time lately, it’s for pleasure. I have traveled with friends and family but my fave travel buddy is (well) my sister. There are a couple of reasons why and to my friends and kuya, please don’t take this personally.
Here are my reasons why:
- I snore and not just snore na pa-cute. My family tells me, parang nakalunok ako ng megaphone na sirang truck. I’d rather share this with her at sanay na sya than burden everyone.
- When it comes to finance, she takes care of all the computation (she’s an accounting grad) so it’s easy for me.
- We complement each other. Ako yung ok sa direction, sya naman yung sharp ang memorya.
- Funny din siya so in times of kalagot, malingaw ko kahit grabe makareklamo.
- Grabe makakain yan kaya explore na din ako kahit pano.
Sorry, friends and family ha. Also, I’m an introvert and I don’t enjoy big crowd. I’d rather travel with one to two people than travel na maramihan.
“He who would travel happily must travel light.” – Antoine de St. Exupery